Thursday, May 29, 2008

Golf Update

Good Morning to all,

With all the advancements that Steve has shown, I feel funny about putting this post in, but I did want everyone to know of an upcoming deadline. First of all, thank you to all who have responded in so many ways to Uncle Dave's golf outing efforts. June 21st will be a great day. My only message is to remind everyone that May 31st is the deadline to register. Many verbal commitments have come in, but Uncle Dave is in need of firm commitments, either by contacting him directly or submiting your entry fee. Much has to be done in the days that follow May 31st, and a firm headcount is needed by course management in order to set up for a smooth running event. There, I'm done, and again thank you to all for your support of this wonderful event.

Sincerely,
Uncle Rick

PS: Uncle Dave can be reached at perk11435@yahoo.com for any additional questions and/or commitments

1 comment:

Uncle Don said...

For any of my friends who have yet to send anything in. Feel free to get me your payments and names of the folks in your foursome, and I will relay onto Uncle Dave.

Thanks!