Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Update #86 from Danielle -Videos

Hey everyone!

I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything....and I apologize for that. I figured it was about that time to 'video update' you all. As Rob mentioned previously, Steve did have a minor set-back when he was introduced to the new seizure medications. It basically made him more relaxed. Fortunately, he seems to have fully adapted to the meds and is continuing to become stronger than ever! In the first video you will notice that he is able to stand up all on his own. You'll also see him using a cane. This is a technique the physical therapists use from time to time to help him stabilize himself. However, you'll see in the second video that Steve seems to speed walk without the cane. There is no doubt that he is vastly improving in more ways than one and he continuously is a joy to be around. :)

Enjoy!

-Danielle

Video 1:

Video 2: (Same day)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve, When she saw this, Miranda came and woke me up. What a GREAT video this is. We are sooo proud of you and the giant steps you're taking towards your recovery. Remember, put one foot in front of the other and soon you will be walking across the floor and then out the door.

We Love you, Uncle Dave, Aunt Laura, Miranda @ David

Anonymous said...

Thanks Danielle for the video!!
We are still praying that God will give Steve the guidance and strength to continue improving!!
Love to all from your Olney friends!

Uncle Don said...

Danielle,

Thanks for the video. WOW! Words cannot describe the feelings that come over me when I see Steve in therapy. Keep up the good work Steve, you are my hero!

Love you,
Uncle Don

Anonymous said...

The little setbacks you have make us even more appreciative of these great strides in the right direction! Luv ya, Steve! the Stones

Linda said...

I just looked back at the June 22 video you posted, Danielle, and compared it to this new one of Steve walking. I am surprised and amazed at how much better he looks...seeing this is just a day brightener...thanks so much for that gift!

Love,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Danielle,
Seeing You makes Steve's day brighter.

T.B.S.N.

A friend.

Anonymous said...

I looked at Dannielle's videos. You are making fantastic progress Steve. Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

Mr. Losh (Oakley Park)

Anonymous said...

Wow Steve looks like he is doing great. I love seeing the videos. I will continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Lyn
(PT Student who worked with Steve)